Below you will find some agreements between the organizers and the participants. This to prevent misunderstandings. The underlying key principles are the “code of conduct” of the GLR and confirmed in the agreement letter, signed by all participants.
- You are not only responsible for own well-being, but also for the well-being of your fellow participants.
- Everyone follows the entire program, unless otherwise agreed with the organizing and supervising teachers.
- The SummerSchool is an official school activity. That means the agreements apply throughout that entire period (24 hours). You can count on help / support from the organizing and supervising teachers.
- The use of drugs and excessive alcohol use are not permitted.
- If something goes wrong, report this to the organizing and supervising teachers. They will handle this carefully and confidentially.
- If there is something that you do not want to discuss with the organizing and supervising teachers, you can contact the confidential counselor, Mr. Özaynaci (see the contact information on the window of the SummerSchool Office).